Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stitches and Big News!




Well, summer got off to an interesting start. We planned on moving to Fulton the last weekend in May, but our loan fell through, by them saying that we had to have more money down and a bunch of money in reserve since we were going to be carrying two mortgages....to make a long story short, we had to let go of our house. I was so disappointed, but it will all work out....now we are back at square one. The first two days of my summer break were spent with my family as my Uncle Bruce passed away. It was an emotional weekend and beginning of the week for my whole family, but he is in a better place, without any pain now.




Wednesday and Thursday I had to go to Fulton for a few meetings...so vacation hadn't really started then either! The boys went with me, and played with a friend's daughter in the nursery of the church we were meeting at. About half an hour before we were breaking up, she called up to us and said that Braydon had fallen down and cut his forehead...we went downstairs, and sure enough..he was sobbing and had a bleeding head. Luckily, I could tell that there wasn't anything else wrong with him, just the cut, but we decided to go to the ER to see if he needed stitches. After a 3 hour wait in the ER, we finally got back to the room and the doctor put three stitches in hi head. He was such a good boy while we were waiting though, and got a popcicle, which made everything better. We got them out today, and he didn't even cry. I'm sure it won't be the last time we end up in the hospital with stitches or broken bones:)




Although we were disappointed about not getting our house, we did give it all over to God (after a bit), and decided that he knows best...and sure enough, HE does..(funny how this always works out, even though I think my plans are pretty good). We found out that we are expecting baby #3 sometime in early February...as far as I can tell. We go to the doctor on July 6th to make sure everything is ok and find out for sure when we are due! Sometimes our plans are not God's but His are always so much better! I'll keep everyone posted on new babies...and new injuries...and maybe a new house too! We are putting ours back on the market, hoping that we get ours sold and can move out into the country somewhere...probably not as big of a house as we had planned on, but one that will definately be filled with love!

No comments: